Bendable Training Spoon and Fork Set with Case
Babies who are just beginning to learn to eat independently have incomplete motor nerve development and are unable to hold the spoon well. Child care experts recommend that it is better to use bendable spoons than straight spoons for toddlers under the age of 2.
The sizes of our training utensils are just right for your toddler, easy to grip and make meal time easy whether you are feeding your baby or your baby is learning to self-feed. It helps exercise baby's fine motor skills. Your baby will feel more comfortable to use them versus the non-bendable ones.
Product Name: Bébéar Training Spoon and Fork Set with Case
Materials: Spoon and Fork – Food Grade PP; Body - TPE
Recommended Age: 6 months and up
Colors: Blue and Pink
Heat Resistance: Up to 110°C (PP), Up to 80°C (TPE)
- Our 360° bendable training spoon & fork set is made of premium food grade PP material, non-toxic, odorless, BPA and Phthalate-free.
- The Bendable Training Utensils can be bent left or right or bent forward 90° without rebounding, easy for baby to eat independently. This makes learning to eat independently more fun for babies, perfect for developing baby’s senses such as color recognition, hand-eye coordination, thinking skills etc.
- These bendable utensils have steel wire inside the TPE handle, making them durable, easy to bend and still hold the shape well.
- The feeding fork has rounded tip with no sharp edges or nasty corners that can hurt your little one.
- The feeding spoon is also round and smooth, makes it easier for your baby to eat while still protecting their delicate mouth. The depth of the spoon is deep enough not to spill the food easily.
- The long ergonomically designed non-slip silicone handle lets babies grasp easily.
- It comes with durable travel case to keep the tableware hygienic and healthy.
- Wash with warm soapy water.
- May be sterilized by steam or using boiling water for 1 minute.
- When boiling in hot water, avoid letting the product to touch the surface of the boiling pot to prevent silicone from being deformed.
*Do not expose product to extreme heat (e.g., microwave and UV sterilization) to avoid damage and wear and tear.