Silicone Baby Fruit Feeder
Bébéar Silicone Fruit Feeder is a 2-in-1 feeder and teether, it encourages your baby to eat independently without the risk of choking. It can also soothe baby's teething discomfort by massaging the gums, which builds up mouth muscle, and encourages healthy teeth development.
Product Name: Bébéar Silicone Baby Fruit Feeder
Materials: PP, Silicone
Colors: Blue and Coral
Recommended Age: 3 months and up
Heat Resistance: Up to 100°C
- 2-in-1 Feeder and Teether
- Made of premium food grade silicone, non-toxic, BPA and Phthalate-free, perfectly safe for babies to bite and chew.
- Babies can play and fold the teether as much as a teething toy, never worry that it will be ripped off.
Comes with 3 pieces of premium food grade silicone pouches.
- 2 medium - for 4 months and up, for fruits and vegetables
- 1 large - for 9 months and up, for fruits, vegetables and meat
- It has 20mm wide opening. It is easy to slide the food inside the pouch.
- It can serve fresh fruits, vegetables, ice chips, breast milk, and even medicine.
- To use, babies can start chewing or biting the food and tasting the food/juice from the small hole of pouches.
- The silicone pouch has 2mm small holes that only allow small, digestible pieces to pass through to avoid the risk of choking.
- Similar to lipsticks, twist counterclockwise to push the food forward to consume all the food.
- Has secured locking mechanism to prevent baby from rotating the knob on his own and eating by mistake.
- Has improved and secured locking mechanism with snap-lock closure that is kids-proof and leak proof even when your baby bites hard.
- Round anti-slip handle helps babies grasp the fruit feeder easily using their little hands and promotes eating independently.
- Has a hygienic cover. The lid can keep food fresh and clean. Cover can also be used as measuring cup.
- Can stand on its own or hooked for storage.
- Easy to dismantle and clean, all parts can be washed. Every spot can be washed and sterilized to prevent bacteria build up.
*Note: Food like carrots which contains natural Beta-carotene will stain the silicone. This is normal circumstance and will not affect the functionality of the product. Suggest to wash right away after use to prevent severe stain.
- Wash with warm soapy water.
- May be sterilized by steam or using boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- When boiling in hot water, avoid letting the product to touch the surface of the boiling pot to prevent silicone from being deformed.
*Do not expose product to extreme heat (e.g., microwave and UV sterilization) to avoid damage and wear and tear.