Silicone Suction Plate (with Divider and Straw)
Our Bebear Silicone Suction Plate is the perfect mealtime partner of your child. It can serve solids and liquid in one plate, promotes self-feeding among children. The removable straw allows kids to drink milk or soup together with other solids in one plate. This also reminds parents to serve healthy and balanced diet at all times. Its strong suction base makes the plate stay in place even with the most aggressive toddlers.
Product Name: Bébéar Silicone Suction Plate (with Divider and Straw)
Recommended Age: 6 months and up
Size: 20.5 x 3 x 1cm
Heat Resistance: -20°C to 220°C
- Made of premium food grade silicone material, BPA and Phthalate-free, non-toxic.
- Has three main compartments to promote healthy balanced meals with ease.
- Dishes are properly partitioned and not mixed altogether.
- Has detachable silicone straw with adjustable height that allows you to remove and attach the silicone straw as needed.
- The 9mm anti-choke bendable straw is perfect and suitable for baby’s mouth, perfect for little ones learning to self-feed.
- Has strong suction base with discreet tab that ensures the plate stays put even with the most aggressive kid.
- For more effective suction, dampen the bottom with just a little water and press firmly against table or highchair tray.
- Scoop friendly contoured sides are kid friendly, follows the shape of the spoon and guides the kid to scoop the food easily.
- The high curved walls of the divided plate help toddlers get more food onto their spoons as they scrape the sides.
- Eco-friendly food grade silicone---soft, flexible and durable.
- Can be refrigerated or heated, silicone plate can transition right from the refrigerator or freezer into the oven or microwave.
- Freezer safe, refrigerator safe, steamer safe and microwave safe.
- Compatible with most high chair trays.
- One piece design, easy to clean and disinfect.
*Food like carrots which contains natural Beta-carotene will stain the silicone. This is normal circumstance and will not affect the functionality of the product. Suggest to wash right away after use to prevent severe stain.
- Wash with warm soapy water.
- May be sterilized by steam or using boiling water for 2-3 minutes.
- When boiling in hot water, avoid letting the product to touch the surface of the boiling pot to prevent silicone from being deformed.
*Do not expose product to extreme heat (e.g., microwave and UV sterilization) to avoid damage and wear and tear.