Weighted Straw Cup (PPSU)
Bebear Weighted Straw Cup allow kids to drink liquid in any position even when seated, when laid down, when on one’s tummy and when standing without spills or leaks! The weighted straw moves with the liquid, whatever angle the cup is held. Our weighted straw cup ensures that kids can drink to the very last drop. The perfect cup at home or on the go. With its sleek design, ease of use, vibrant colors and non-slip easy grip handles, this is basically the only cup your baby needs!
Product Name: Bébéar Weighted Straw Cup (PPSU)
Materials: PP (cover, weighted ball, handle)
Silicone (straw valve, straw, seal ring)
Colors: Blue and Coral
Recommended Age: 6 months and up
Heat Resistance: 100°C (PP) and 180°C (PPSU)
- Bebear Weighted Straw Cup’s cover and handle are made of premium food grade PP, ecofriendly and non-toxic, BPA and Phthalate-free.
- The straw and spout (sold separately) are made of premium food grade silicone material, BPA and Phthalate-free, non-toxic. Both are very flexible, durable and bite resistant.
- The bottle is made of PPSU which is light yellow, BPA free, more durable and heat resistant compared to PP and PES. Compared with the bottle made of PP (the common material of cups in the market), PPSU baby bottles are more durable and will not be broken after several falls.
- Weighted Straw means there is a weighted ball at the end of the straw that moves with the liquid, whatever angle the cup is held. Our weighted straw cup ensures that kids can drink to the very last drop. Baby can easily drink water whether he (or she) is sitting or lying down.
- Bebear’s weighted straw has an innovative spill-proof ring design that prevents the straw from dropping to the cup.
- Leak proof straw design: The "V" shaped valve design opens as soon as kids’ bite from the straw. When not in use, the valve closes to stop water flow and prevent unnecessary spills, easy to drink & 100% spill-proof.
- Our straw bottle features a unique two-way valve, where air comes in on one valve and water comes out on another valve. It makes drinking easier for kids.
- The cup’s unique straw design adopts quadruple leak-proof technology, the cup is leak-proof even if your baby drinks upside down. This can be attributed to its V-shaped valve design, silicone rubber ring, two-way valve with separate air vent and assembled straw.
- Our weighted straw cup has a weighted straw that comes with the bottle. The straw is suitable for babies over 6 months. Cup can be put upside down, or can be tilted in any position without leaks.
- It has the option of converting into a soft spout sippy cup where spout can be bought separately. The spout is suitable for babies aged 6-8 months. It's soft and durable. Liquids come out similar to sucking a pacifier. This prepares the baby to transition to the straw cup.
- It is the only cup that your baby needs. This cup grows with your baby. No need to buy sippy cup and straw cup separately.
- Our cup’s simple push and pull cover just needs to be pushed to open, does not touch baby’s nose. Compared to other flip top lid bottles in the market, our cover does not scratch your baby’s lips. The cover also keeps the straw clean and leak proof.
- The handles can also be converted to strap for kids who are always on the go. Strap is sold separately.
- Bebear uses premium materials versus other leading brands in the market. Ours come in thicker bottle, thicker lid and thicker handle.
- The straw cup can be used for milk and water.
- Easy to clean, the bottle diameter is 5.5cm
Instructions on how to install the straw
1. Insert the valve through the lid, pull tightly.
2. Close the air vent
3. Attach the straw tightly. Make sure it is not loosely attached.
- Wash with warm soapy water.
- May be sterilized by steam or using boiling water for 1-3 minutes.
- When boiling in hot water, avoid letting the product to touch the surface of the boiling pot to prevent deformation.
*Do not expose product to extreme heat (e.g., microwave and UV sterilization) to avoid damage and wear and tear.